Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Still no time

OK I told you in the last post: I have no time to do this. However, since I actually enjoy writing, I'm going to make time.

I wonder how you do that? Make time? I know how to make amends, make up, make do, make a face. But the idea of making time is really alluring. To create time. Wow! I could make my fortune (there I go again... making stuff).

I can see it now: 15 minutes of time could go for $100; an hour for $300 (bulk discount there). Am I charging too little?

I could sell different kinds of time: of course happy time would probably be the most popular so I could charge a premium for that. Starving artists might buy (or give me a painting for) some dinner time; writers might pay me for some angst time; cheating spouses for some hidden time.

My small piece of fantasy time is drawing to a close. The dinner time routine starts.

Next time I really will talk about life with Zephyr.

No comments:

Post a Comment